Thursday, September 16, 2010

tekst?

Postitan praegu mõned mu viimase aja lemmiklauseid/tekste

  • You messed up. And now, you must deal with it alone. I'm already gone. You messed up.
  • When you look at me, it's like you're secretly trying to tell me not to give up. But I want you to know something, I almost have.
  • It's funny how you never know when it will be the best day of your life.
  • There will always be those awkward moments when you walk by a person and remember everything you had.
  • Don't always say that there's still time. Because there's also a concept of "it's too late."
  • You're the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish would happen, but never do.
  • Just like every other night, i looked up at the stars and wasted another wish on you.




  • If others are jealous, you're doing something right.
  • All I want is one person, one person to hold me down and force me to say how I really feel.
  • You always said I had a hard time saying what's on my mind. Well, here it goes: I hate you for what you've done to me.
  •  

    Fuck You. Stop making me fall for you while you like someone else, because the one thats going to get hurt here is me
  • It’s funny how in the end you always go back to the ones who have been there from the very beginning.
  • There’s always this one person you can never have. And you can’t seem get your eyes off them no matter what. 
  • People change so you can learn to let go, you believe lies so you can learn to trust
  • I love you, in a "I wish a car would hit you", kind of way.

aitab kahh..

xoxo, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment